Herkenbaar? Wij hebben de oplossing: PatchSee !
Heeft u het licht gezien? Met het lichtpuntje voor de systeembeheerders die soms de draad kwijt zijn. Over the past 10 years, more than 7 million PatchSee cables have been used on many cabling systems throughout the world. PatchSee cables guarantee the best performance over UTP and FTP, category 5e, Cat.6 or category 6A infrastructures on the following manufacturers’ permanent links : These are confidential documents that we cannot make available on line. meer info: http://www.patchsee.nl
Reeds meer dan 7 miljoen gebruikers Wereldwijd !!!
Nooit meer een verkeerde patch maken. Uiterst eenvoudig traceerbaar en daardoor kostenbesparend.
Patchkabels van PatchSee zijn niet meer weg te denken in installaties waar veelvuldig wijzigingen moeten worden doorgevoerd. En: ze worden gegarandeerd in alle merken gecertificeerde Cat.5e, Cat.6 en Cat.6A 10Gbit installaties !
BELANGRIJK: Laat u niet door uw systeemleverancier intimideren.
U bepaalt zelf welke patchkabels u gaat toepassen (en kiest voor PatchSee)
omdat in de: "... Interoperability... " standaard staat dat:
All components of Category 6 cabling systems are specified to be interoperable with different vendor's products, and are fully backwards compatible with all lower categories. Interoperability means that Category 6 components from different vendors can be mixed.
meer info: http://www.patchsee.nl
Systimax BTR Ortronics Nexans Krone Infra+ 3M Nordx/Cdt Brand-Rex Amp Avaya / Commscope Kerpen Daetwyler R&M Siemon Hellermantyton Panduit Ackerman Itt Cae Legrand
(NB : the above brand names are the property of the respective companies)
We have now obtained endorsements from most major cabling system manufacturers, certifying the functionality and electrical performance of our cables on their permanent link systems.
Please ask your sales contact for further information.
Vraag een sample aan klik hier .
De folder in formaat
Een diavoorstelling in PowerPoint
Niet voor eenmalig- of eigen gebruik, maar daadwerkelijk voor wederverkoop op grotere schaal. Informeer naar de voorwaarden. firstname.lastname@example.org of 030-6359000
Heeft u het licht gezien?
Met het lichtpuntje voor de systeembeheerders die soms de draad kwijt zijn.
Over the past 10 years, more than 7 million PatchSee cables have been used on many cabling systems throughout the world.
PatchSee cables guarantee the best performance over UTP and FTP, category 5e, Cat.6 or category 6A infrastructures on the following manufacturers’ permanent links :
These are confidential documents that we cannot make available on line.
meer info: http://www.patchsee.nl
meer info: http://www.patchsee.nl
1. How much more expensive are PatchSee patch cords than standard patch cords?
- The PatchSee system is simple and does not require complex fabrication processes (two plastic optical fibres) which makes it possible to maintain the prices at the level of the market.
They are no more expensive than good quality, standard RJ45 cables from cabling system manufacturers. However, the PatchSee system provides rapid return on investment: within a year if the patch cords are changed. (5 minutes downtime can cost a medium sized company up to €1,500.)
2. The cabling system manufacturer I selected is offering me a guarantee on the channel, that only applies if I use his patch cords. What should I do?
- This threat on the part of the cabling manufacturer you selected is primarily a marketing ploy to sell complete systems. However, this is not consistent with the EIA/TIA standard which defines the requirements for interoperability between the cabling system components. Two products made by different manufacturers should be compatible when both manufacturers conform to the electrical performance requirements (NEXT, RL, etc) in this standard. The manufacturer can in no circumstances claim that his products will not work as well using PatchSee patch cords which are tested in accordance with current standards. Moreover, we have obtained approvals from the manufacturers who play a key role in the telecommunications industry. You can therefore use Patchsee cables in full confidence on all permanent links certified by your supplier.
3. Do PatchSee patch cords comply with ISO and EIA/TIA standards? What guarantees does PatchSee offer?
- Our patch cords are designed to comply with current ISO 11801 and EIA/TIA-568- B.2-1 standards. We have drawn up a rigorous testing policy for our products. For example, all our category 6 patch cords are tested individually and each test report is saved onto a computer database. A unique serial number is marked on the patch cord sheath. You can, therefore, contact us and give us the serial number of a patch cord you are using and we can send you the associated test results. We guarantee our products for 25 years.
4. Does the light injection disturb data transmission?
- Not at all. The light transmission by plastic optical fibres has no effect on data transmission through copper wires. Both technologies are totally different things and no interference occurs in any way.
5. What happens if the optical fibre breaks?
- The plastic optical fibre is like a fishing line: it can be folded without breaking. This is why we opted for this solution: the fibre is bent back at 180° in the boot. Even when the fibre is folded twice very tightly, the light can still pass and can be seen at the other end. However, it is inadvisable to bend or fold a cable in this way, even other cables, as this can significantly reduce the electrical performance and interfere with data transmission.
6. What should I do if the patch cord’s boot is too bulky for the equipment or patch panel that I am using?
- This is a problem we have already encountered and we have created the PatchSee Connector Insert (PCI) patch cord, whose boot has external dimensions the same as those of the RJ45 connector. This PCI patch cord makes it possible to use the PatchSee system even for very high density panels.
7. Does the PatchSee have coloured cables?
- The PatchClip colour clip system, with 16 standard colours, means that it is no longer necessary to manage coloured cables. All cables are black and the clips are added to colour code the cables. There is no longer any need to manage stocks of different lengths AND different colours. Moreover, you will no longer find yourself in the situation where you need a 2m long red cable and you only have a 5m blue cord. The clips protect the RJ45 clip which can easily get tangled up with other cables when routing the cables in your enclosures.
8. What is the maximum distance that PatchSee can cover?
- Plastic optical fibre technology can be used for identifying the end of a cable at up to 50m, which is useful for connecting two servers or installing temporary cabling in a conference room. We sell our cables in standard lengths up to 50 feet (15.2 m) but we can supply RJ45 cables with plastic optical fibres up to 50 m on request.
9. Why does PatchSee not make optical fibre cables?
- Given the number of different connectors (MTRJ, LC, etc) it would be difficult to manage and at the moment there is not a large enough market. We are, however, keeping an eye on it.
10. What is the PatchSee Connector Insert (PCI) cable?
- The PatchSee Connector Insert (PCI) cable is a category 6 cable with a boot designed to meet two requirements:
. to comply with the future standards for 10 Gbit/s networks . for increasingly dense panels. The PCI cable boot is the same size as the connector and makes it more accessible on the application devices.
11. Do you make category 7 cables?
- There is no standard for a category 7 cable which does not, therefore, exist as such. There is talk about category 6a, augmented category 6 and 10 Gbit/s cables. The PatchSee Connector Insert (PCI) cable complies with these proposals.
12. Why does the system have 2 fibres when one could be enough?
- We decided to put 2 fibres in each cable because, when they are connected to a patch panel or to other equipment, the direction in which they are bent differs from nstallation to installation and even within the same installation. The bent cable may hide the light from one optical fibre but not both if there is one on each side (a cable cannot be physically bent in two directions at the same time).
13. Are there crossover PatchSee cables?
- Crossover cables can be supplied on request in the category of your choice.